Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tonsils

So I took Boo to the doctor yesterday b/c her tonsils are extremely (to my uneducated mind) swollen. Turns out she just has a cold and the doctor wasnt that concerned about her tonsils and called them a 2 on a scale of 1-4 (4 is the worst). I was worried about strep again since she just had it a little over a month ago.

Chloe and I then went shopping for her tea party. We picked out some cute princess cupcake liners and some cupcake themed decorations. She is so excited! She also bought a little wooden birdhouse that she painted last night. Maybe I have a budding artist on my hands!

We need to figure out something to do with Jerrie. His litter box is in the basement and we just leave the door cracked. Well, now that Bg is mobile, her favorite place to go is the basement door. We dont really want Jerrie's litter box upstairs, but we cant leave the door open anymore either.

No comments:

Post a Comment