Monday, October 19, 2015

Birthday and life!

I haven't blogged for a while because...well...life!  Things have certainly been hectic around lately, so here are just a few of the things that have been going on.

Chloe turned 7!!!  I don't know how the heck time has passed so quickly, but I love seeing the little person she is becoming.  We got her a new BIG bike that she loves.  My MIL got her a set of golf clubs!!! I am so excited about that gift and look forward to hitting several balls with her.

Chloe wanted to eat at the Mexican restaurant so they would sing to her on her birthday.  After they sing, they always smear whip cream on the birthday kids face, which I really think was her main reason for wanting to go there.
 

 
The girls were in the homecoming parade, but Bg was on the wrong side of the wagon to get a picture.

 I got to go on my first hot air balloon ride!  It was awesome!  My college BFF came too and as always, we had a blast together.  The balloon guy thought we were pretty funny as we both had a lot of fun spitting over the side. 

 I love this picture of the girls and their friends.  Our 4-H club does trash pick up several times a year and my girls happen to think it is the coolest activity ever.  The face Bg is making kills me.  This is her typical personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment