Monday, February 6, 2012

Never had a doubt...

About my Tigers' ability to beat KU! It's kind of the end of an era I guess. MU is leaving the Big 12 for the SEC. I am not sure how I feel about that just yet, but I am glad that Mizzou has beat KU in football and now at home in basketball. They still have one more game to play in Lawrence, but the Tigers pulled off a last minute win at home on Saturday. We went to Heather and Gary's to watch the game. MU was ahead at the half, but trailed all of the second quarter, even letting KU build a 8 point lead. But we rallied in the last 3 minutes. Poor Bg thought her parents had gone mental. I was shaking and pacing the floor. Heather had to hold Bg so I wouldnt accidentally throw her across the room! Chloe saw a picture of a Jayhawk on Sunday and told me that, "we dont like those!" Good girl!

And yesterday was the SuperBowl. Boy, Superbowl party at Jason's sure has changed in the 10 years I have been with Jeff! Everyone is married with kids now. The party is much more family friendly! The girls had a blast. CHloe cried when we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment