Monday, October 19, 2015

Crossfit

It is a good thing I don't have any followers on my blog or else I would probably irritate some, but I hate crossfit.  Yep, I said it.  It was an awful experience.  I went with a friend during "bring your friend week" and all we freaking did for the 30 minutes was burpees.  It was a competition and I am VERY competitive, so I attempted to keep up with those freaks of nature.  My partner and I did 354 burpees.  She did a few more than me, but I can say that I did at LEAST 150 of those. 

I couldn't move for 5 days.  I could barely sit on the toilet.  I couldn't lift my arms to wash my hair.  I realize it is a good total body workout and that over time, I would build up strength and endurance to get through those workouts.

But I don't want to.  I enjoy running.  I enjoy sitting.  I don't enjoy crying while trying to pick up my nephew b/c my arms hurt so bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment