Monday, January 16, 2012

Another case of the Mondays...

Mondays would be much easier if we didnt have such good weekends! I like my job, but I like being home with my kiddos even more! Bg was super sick with a nasty cold last week but was better over the weekend, so on Saturday we went to Alli's basketball game. I love seeing how much she improves each year and it was exciting to watch her play. Even though I want my girls to stay little forever, I am also looking forward to the day when they can play sports.

I did my fair share of baking this weekend. I did a practice run on homemade cupcakes/icing from scratch so I can make some for Chloe's tea party next weekend. And I also tried a new recipe on my quest to make the best chocolate chip cookies. And I think I may have finally found the recipe. YUM!

We had dad over for a fish fry Saturday night. Mom's stepmom Sharon was in the hospital, so mom had gone down to Springfield for the weekend.

The weather has been amazing for January. Yesterday Jeff and Chloe went down to Rock HOle and played for a long time. They came back wet, muddy, cold and happy. I was a bit jealous, but got to nap with Bg so all was okay with me.

Chloe cracks me up with what she calls one of her favorite treats. She always wants to eat, "Fishgolds." I used to try to correct her and have her say Goldfish, but I actually think Fishgolds sound so much yummier!

No comments:

Post a Comment