Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Years!

So 2012 has started off well. We stayed home to celebrate the New Year in our new house! I made fancy, stinky cheese fondue and Jeff and I realized that we have Velveeta Taste on a Velveeta Budget, so that it a good thing. I was afraid we would love the stinky cheese and it would cost a ton! We didnt see midnight but did stay up later than we normally do. We had our new neighbors come over and visit for a while and it was nice to get to know them better.

So here are my resolutions for the year:
1. Create a budget! We do live within our means, but we could also save better. I have started reading Dave Ramsey.
2. Be a more adventuresome, healthier cook. Eat more fresh produce.
3. Be outside more. Take lots of long walks with the girls.
4. Blog, blog and blog some more. I want to remember all the fun stuff we do and the things the girls say.

I could go with several of the traditional ones- lose weight, exercise, etc. Which I need to do, but I am not good with sticking to those kinds of things. Actually, I dont really need to lose weight, but I do need to tone this butt!

And for the daily funny: I had a customer tell me today that I no longer look like a young, hot chick, that I look like a mom. Uh, thanks???

No comments:

Post a Comment