- Heart rate monitor- I love watching out my HR changes during different parts of my workout. I need to do A LOT of research on ideal heartbeats and ranges to figure out what is best for me, but it is really cool to watch going up and down hills.
- I can see the time! I had the FitBit Flex which was cool, but I like seeing the actual time.
- I can change the music- skips songs, change volume, etc.
- It gives me actual step counts and stair counts, calories burned, etc all handy on my wrist without having to go to the app.
- I can select my workout activity and it tracks it rather than putting it on the app: like weight lifting, biking, elliptical, etc.
- And my favorite....I can see texts and phone calls on my wrist! I get texts and calls a lot while working out and I can just look at my wrist to see if need to respond without stopping or slowing down my workout.
- It isn't waterproof like my Flex. Which normally is okay but I ran in the rain the other day and was worried that it was getting too wet.
- The mileage is OFF. Like way off. And it seems the faster I go, the worse the mileage is. I completely understand it being off on the treadmill (and yes, it has a separate treadmill setting). I typically run a 1 mile warm up on the treadmill and it always shows .79 miles. I tested it on the long run on Sunday and it was over 2 miles off. I ran my GPS app and the Blaze simultaneously. My app said 10 miles and the blaze showed 8. It had me really paranoid so I drove the course and 10 was right.
And I really love bullet point lists.